Water is life and necessary but clean drinking water is very important. Finding the best commercial RO water purifier for your commercial work is essential.

We are continually facing a challenging situation when it comes to buying a water purifier. Every day new products are added to the market.  With new marketing strategies, it has become almost difficult to buy the best RO water purifier without having knowledge of the market and the available products.

In this article, we have covered the importance of choosing a good commercial water purifier you can consider before buying

  1. Source of water & TDS Levels:

TDS in your water can be checked with TDS meter. If TDS is higher than 500 ppm, a Commercial RO may be your best choice. It controls the TDS level of water and gives pure clean drinking water

  1. Water Pressure

Water pressure is also very important to check before buying an RO water purification system. Commercial RO system normally need a pressure of between 10-40 PSI (pounds per square inch) for them to work effectively

  1. Water wastage

 Commercial R0 water purification systems waste a large portion of the water that runs through its water system. More than 75% of water is rejected or wasted in commercial use  leaving only 25% or less for consumption

  1. Electricity

This is another important thing that you need to keep in mind while buying a Commercial RO  as they need electricity to work.

     5. Removal of Salts and Minerals

 Most  RO membranes cut TDS by 85%. So if the MCD water has a TDS of 600 ppm, to begin with, post-RO the TDS will be around 60 ppm. For Example, your MCD water has only 200 TDS, the treated water will have TDS of 20ppm, which may be too low to good health in the long run.

To sum up, we end  that water high in TDS and hardness and having an unpleasant taste needs best to  RO purification technology, and no other technology will effectively cut TDS to good levels and improve the taste.